Lord of the Condoms Lord of the Condoms

not only did i think this was gay..but......

it wasn't funny....it was retarded...and for god sakes...YOU DID TEXT IN ENGLISH AND THE WORDS IN SPANISH... newgrounds.com is based on an AMERICAN flash website..if your gonna put your foriegn crap in then at least do it in OUR language. you fuck.

Parasito responds:

Look asshole, first of all, I saw your movie, it was a real pice of shit, and second, It's not my fault that you're and ass, cos besides of talking just 1 laguangem you can't read fast enough...And I'll keep uploading shit in spanish if I want to, you fucking racist, I could get you banned for that.

Ugly Girl! (Locks) Ugly Girl! (Locks)

Great Job

That was pretty cool...AND I LOVE WEIRD AL. lol....By the way...how do you become a lock???
See there is like a mini newgrounds battle between the clocks...and the locks...and I'm all for the locks..but how do you get to be part of them.

Plz answer

Simkisss responds:

Well, go to www.locklegion.net and sign up thats all there is too it mate! welcome to lock legion

Strong Bad Switch Ad Strong Bad Switch Ad

WTF

That didn't even SOUND like strongbad.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

awesome job

greatly made, however, there is this unfortunate piece of crap called a copyright and if you get caught you could get fined...so be careful.

Celestria's Challenge Celestria's Challenge

WTF

ok, this game was actually pretty cool. However, the music in the background got SOOO.... annoying. Another thing you might wanna fix is the fact that you put down a wrong button. The chinese did not invent paper. Anyone who has made it to junior high and passed know that the Egyptians invented Papyrus, the first form of writing paper. I expected a nude picture in the end. Great animating, but seriously....that's it? Different Costumes. well...keep at it.

Tomb Raider Dress up game Tomb Raider Dress up game

What's the action script to clicking and dragging?

What's the action script to clicking and dragging? I really need this so I can finish one of my flash.